[MODELS] Discussion

by victor HF staff - opened
Hugging Chat org
β€’
edited 25 days ago

Here we can discuss about HuggingChat available models.

image.png

victor pinned discussion

what are limits of using these? how many api calls can i send them per month?

How can I know which model am using

How can I know which model am using

at the bottom of your screen:
image.png

Out of all these models, Gemma, which was recently released, has the newest information about .NET. However, I don't know which one has the most accurate answers regarding coding

Gemma seems really biased. With web search on, it says that it doesn't have access to recent information asking it almost anything about recent events. But when I ask it about recent events with Google, I get responses with the recent events.

apparently gemma cannot code?

Gemma is just like Google's Gemini series models, it have a very strong moral limit put on, any operation that may related to file operation, access that might be deep, would be censored and refused to reply.
So even there are solution for such things in its training data, it will just be filtered and ignored.
But still didn't test the coding accuracy that doesn't related to these kind of "dangerous" operations

I just now realized there is a download option in Huggingchat interface to the right of the User prompt, and that it reveals some parameters including temperature. I knew it was there, I just thought it would save that particular prompt.

Hugging Chat org

@djuna looks like there was an error on our side, you should now be able to use tools with your assistants if using supported models !

Excellent!

This might be useful to someone. The model (mistralai/Mistral-Nemo-Instruct-2407) got caught in a cyclic loop, ignoring all my attempts to break the loop. And ignoring all my instructions, even demands and threats via OOC. Changing the tone of the main character immediately broke the loop, when nothing else seemed to work. That implies that the model was still listening to prompts. Which means there may be other methods to effectively break a looping repetition. In this instance, I told it to change it's tone to innocent and friendly. How long that will last is anyone's guess.

Hugging Chat org

Hi everyone! We just released Llama-3.1-Nemotron-70B on HuggingChat, feel free to try it and let us know your thoughts!

Has someone else the problem that system prompts aren't saved anymore when revisiting huggingchat? Also the 6 tools on cohereforai get everytime deactivated when revisiting huggingchat.

Yes, system prompts are gone. But I am not crying since there is Nemotron :D

edit: about nemotron - what an amazing model! It’s soo impressive in my language (polish) in humanistic cases - comparable to opus. My mind is blown. Too bad I have purchased Claude pro literally yesterday, if I only knew nemotron was on way and it’s so good :D

Has someone else the problem that system prompts aren't saved anymore when revisiting huggingchat? Also the 6 tools on cohereforai get everytime deactivated when revisiting huggingchat.

Somehow the problem got solved. My theory is that logging out and logging in helped.