Possibly removing models from the leaderboard that are no longer available/public

by beaugogh - opened

Would it be possible to remove models from the leaderboard that are no longer available/public? Sometimes it gets annoying when clicking to check a model but found out that it is no longer available. This includes my own model beaugogh/Llama2-7b-sharegpt4-resubmit, which was a duplicate to beaugogh/Llama2-7b-sharegpt4 but resubmitted when the board was acting strange, for testing purpose. Later when the boards was restored, I removed the model "beaugogh/Llama2-7b-sharegpt4-resubmit" , but it still occupies a position on the board. Thus when ones clicks on it, it leads to 404. Other models (that lead to 404) exist on this board.

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Aug 23, 2023

Hi!
We usually remove models by their creator's requests (see the FAQ), so if you need us to remove one of your models, you can just open an issue for it. :)

We are not planning atm to have an automatic system to remove the results and request files, because it would allow users to spam the leaderboard, by submitting models, hiding them, and stalling the queue - in the current process, if you spam the leaderboard, it's very visible. However, we could maybe hide no longer found models automatically without removing the files? I'll think about it.

Thanks for the quick reply!

In that case, could you remove the "beaugogh/Llama2-7b-sharegpt4-resubmit" record from the board? Since it is a duplicate. Thanks.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Done, it can take an hour or so to propagate to the leaderboard :)

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed