english
stringlengths
0
3.27k
non_english
stringlengths
0
13.3k
No, my friend.
不吃了不吃了
It's not my first exam, nor, I fear, will it be my last.
这不是第一次 也不是最后一次 我会顺利通过考试的
These things are all relative.
这和这里所有的事情 都是有关联的
I don't let them get to me.
这都是一场战争
I'd even wager that my knack for the material will make up for my lack of preparation.
我已经习惯了所有的场面 根本不需要什么准备
I may not be a bridge champion, but this is one rubber I'm going to take.
我并不是战无不胜 但是... 但是我知道怎么样 让自己最好的恢复过来
Just be careful. Four days.
注意 需要四天
Three days.
三天 我是今天
My exam's the day before yours. I'll show you the way.
你是明天 我们又可以在大路上狂欢了
Unbelievable!
真让人难以相信
Let's go!
我们马上就走
Tinker Bell! Corky! Come with me.
你们两个和我一起
Now let's have some fun, damn it.
好了 我们出发了 上帝
- What's going on?
夏尔 怎么回事 好好看看我
- Look at me. What do you see? Notice anything different?
仔细看看我是不是有什么地方不一样了
Well, I passed.
我已经被接纳了
Give me a hug, Carolus!
拥抱一下庆祝我的成功
You wouldn't believe how I pulled the wool over their eyes.
我说过我会很快的振作起来的
太棒了保罗 你好
Isn't it wonderful about Paul? Eat!
保罗是不是很优秀
Drink! Tear the place down!
好了 准备吃的 全部都来
I flunked out, but knowing Paul passed makes up for it.
你知道我们也参加了考试 但是没有保罗那么幸运
When's your exam?
你呢 你是什么时候
Tomorrow.
我是明天
Come on, boys, drink!
来拿着
Look at them! Twenty years old, and not a drop of blood in their veins!
20年来没有什么比这更高兴的了
Drink to my triumph! Miracles should be celebrated.
好好的庆祝一下 庆祝我创造的这个奇迹
I'm proud of you. Imagine how I feel.
我为你骄傲 我也是
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Sorry, I've got to study.
对不起 我要去工作
Would you look at him? Aren't you overdoing it?
哦 看看这里的人 你这不是太夸张了吗
Aren't I living proof that studying is a waste of time?
我们还不是生机勃勃的生活着 没有工作我们一样活的很自在
Relax a bit, daddy-o.
留下来和我们在一起
No, I can relax after tomorrow.
不 明天我考完之后就自由了
I'm not a natural like you.
不幸的是我一点信心都没有
I'm more the plodding sort.
你知道我是一个比较愚钝的人
Very well.
那好吧
Gentlemen!
先生们...
Silence! I must admit I'm very moved.
安静 这一刻我真是太激动了
Oh, yes.
太感动了
Very moved.
Friends... some things happen but once in life and must be celebrated appropriately.
朋友们有些事情 只发生一次 这是千载难逢的奇迹
Your success today, Paul, is one such event.
如今保罗成功的做到了这一点
That's why, with my customary munificence,
这就是为什么所有的人 都聚集在这里庆祝的理由
I've decided to surprise you.
就是决定给大家一个惊喜
Oh, no! Not the Italian again!
你怎么没有邀请你的意大利朋友
Ladies and gentlemen, the Great Matton!
女士们 先生们 看一份大礼物
好大一个惊喜
Ηis shorts are made of Uncle Henri's hides!
看他像不像一头牛啊
Put this on or you'll catch cold.
给你给你御寒
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening
女士们先生们...
I shall first of all break these chains
To prove to you that nothing
Can restrain me!
This is how the sultan of Turkey
Would enchain his prisoners
Before throwing them
Into the Bosporus
- He'll never do it. - Shut up!
我不相信他能做到 哦 相信他
A little Wagner.
Ah, it's you.
你做什么
You studying?
你在工作
Not very polite of you. - I've got lots to do.
你怎么不出去一起玩 我要工作
- Charles? - What?
夏尔 什么
Nothing. Just wanted to say hi.
我进来是想问候你一下
What are you studying? Law.
你在写什么法律
I know, silly, but what exactly?
当然是这了...
Is it interesting?
你对这感兴趣
It has to be done.
这是工作
You don't seem too happy. Me?
你看起来神色憔悴
I'm just fine.
我我精神很好 尤其是在工作中
Happy as a clam.
确定 是的
What?
夏尔 什么
Is that all you like to do?
你真的那么喜欢工作
I have no choice.
我别无选择
You could have a little fun.
你可以和我出去走一会吗
They all get on my nerves.
你总是在逃避我
Then stay in here.
不要呆在这里在那边坐着
Sit over there. - I prefer next to you.
不 我要和你在一起
- I have to study. - Stop for a minute.
但是我要工作 只要给我两分钟时间
- No! I'll never be ready!
不 饶了我吧 因为我明天就要考试了
My exam's tomorrow, and I have to review everything!
今晚我要全部都准备好全部
You're too much! Get out.
这是最关键的了
You're driving me nuts.
你到底要我怎么样
I'm not Paul. I have to study.
我不是保罗 我厌倦了
I have no time for your drunken parties.
回到属于你的地方去吧
I promised my mother I'd pass.
虽然你是我最心动的女孩 但是够了
It sounds silly, but I care about her.
我还要考虑到我母亲
She'll be really hurt if I fail.
我还有很多事情要做
But you wouldn't understand.
你知道我有多喜欢你吗
All you think about is sex.
我想过和你做爱
Now get out of my sight. You're keeping me from studying.
对不起 已经过去了 你不要打搅我工作了
Go away.
再见
...whoever else can do the same trick.
But nothing can restrain me!
Charles!
夏尔
夏尔
What? What happened?
什么事 你通过了吗 夏尔
Paul said you studied really hard. - I'm just tired.
你总是在工作 很不幸我没有通过
Leave me alone. - It's okay. Poor guy.
没关系 夏尔 我们也一样没过