english
stringlengths 0
3.27k
| non_english
stringlengths 0
13.3k
|
---|---|
Hiroshima was covered in flowers. | 广岛重又遍地鲜花 |
There were cornflowers and gladioli everywhere, morning glories and day lilies born again from the ashes with an extraordinary vitality unheard of in flowers before then. | 到处是矢车菊和唐菖蒲 还有牵牛花和萱草 这些花以花卉中 |
迄今未见的非凡活力从灰烬中复活 |
|
I didn't make any of it up. | 我丝毫没有胡编乱造 |
You made it all up. | 这一切全是你胡编乱造 |
None of it. | 丝毫没有 |
Just as the illusion exists in love, the illusion you can never forget, so I was under the illusion I would never forget Hiroshima. | 如同这种在爱情中的幻觉 这种使人永远不会忘怀的幻觉还存在那样 在广岛面前 我同样也产生了 |
我将永远忘怀不了的幻觉 |
|
Just like with love. | 如同在爱情中那样 |
I saw the survivors too, and those who were in the wombs of the women of Hiroshima. | 我也见到了广岛的一些死里逃生的人 和当时还在娘胎里的婴儿 |
I saw the patience, the innocence, the apparent meekness with which the temporary survivors of Hiroshima adapted to a fate so unjust that the imagination, usually so fertile, is silent before it. | 我看见了广岛的一些暂时的幸存者 以耐心 无辜 |
和明显的温顺 |
|
顺从了如此不公正的命运 |
|
以致他们平时极为丰富的想象力 |
|
已在这残酷的现实面前泯灭了 |
|
Listen. I know. | 听 我知道 |
I know everything. It went on. | 我全都知道 那种事还在继续 |
Nothing. You know nothing. | 你什么也不知道 |
Women risk giving birth to deformed children, to monsters, but it goes on. | 女人们恐怕会生育畸形儿 乃至怪物 但那种风流事还继续干 |
Men risk becoming sterile, but it goes on. | 男人们恐怕会患上不育症 但风流事还继续干 |
Rain causes panic, the rain of ash on the waters of the Pacific. | 下雨令人害怕 太平洋水面上尘雨阵阵 |
The Pacific turns deadly, and its fishermen die. | 太平洋的水致人死命 太平洋上的渔民们死于非命 |
Food becomes an object of fear. | 食物令人心生恐惧 |
An entire city's food is thrown away. | 一座城市的居民把全城的食物都扔掉 |
The food of entire cities is buried. | 许多城市的居民把全城的食物都埋在地下 |
An entire city rises up in anger. | 整座城市的居民义愤填膺 |
Entire cities rise up in anger. | 许多城市的居民都义愤填膺 |
But against whom do they rise up in anger? | 全城上下的愤怒是针对谁呢 |
The anger of entire cities, whether they like it or not, against the principle of inequality advanced by one people against another. | 各座城市的居民 不管他们同不同意 原则上都是冲着某些国家的人 欺凌别国人的不平等行径在发怒 |
The principle of inequality advanced by certain races against other races. | 冲着某些人种欺压其他人种 的不平等行径在发怒 |
The principle of inequality advanced by certain classes against other classes. | 冲着某些阶级欺压其他阶级 的不平等行径在发怒 |
Like you, I know what it is to forget. | 和你一样 我会遗忘的 |
No, you don't know what it is to forget. | 不 你不会遗忘 |
Like you, I am endowed with memory. | 和你一样 我记忆力很好 |
I know what it is to forget. | 但我会遗忘一切 |
No, you are not endowed with memory. | 不 你记忆力不好 |
Like you, I too have struggled with all my might not to forget. | 和你一样 我也曾竭尽全力 同遗忘作斗争 |
Like you, I forgot. | 和你一样 我忘记了一切 |
Like you, I longed for a memory beyond consolation, a memory of shadows and stone. | 和你一样 我曾经渴望 拥有一段难以慰藉的回忆 一段对影子和碑石的回忆 |
For my part I struggled every day with all my might against the horror of no longer understanding the reason to remember. | 为了我自己 我曾竭尽全力 每天同那种根本不再懂得 为何要回忆往事的 |
恐惧心理作斗争 |
|
Like you, I forgot. | 和你一样 我忘记了... |
Why deny the obvious necessity of remembering? | 记忆显然是必不可少的 为什么要否认呢 |
Listen to me. I know something else. | 听我说 我还知道 |
It will begin again. | 这种惨剧还将重演 |
200,000 dead and 80,000 wounded in nine seconds. | 二十万人死于非命 八万人受伤 这一切发生在九秒钟内 |
Those are the official figures. | 这些数字是官方公布的 |
It will be 10,000 degrees on the earth. | 地面上的温度将高达一万度 |
Ten thousand suns, people will say. | 就像有一万个太阳在照耀 |
The asphalt will burn. | 沥青将会燃烧 |
Chaos will prevail. | 将是一片极度的混乱 |
An entire city will be lifted off the ground, then fall back to earth in ashes. | 整个城市将被从地面掀起 然后崩塌成灰烬 |
New vegetation rises from the sands. | 一些新生植物从沙土下长出 |
Four students await together, like brothers, a legendary death. | 四名大学生情同手足 一起在等待传奇式的死亡 |
The seven branches of the delta estuary of the river Ota drain and fill at their usual hour, precisely at their usual hour, with fresh water rich with fish, grey or blue, depending on the season and time of day. | 大田川的三角河口湾 的七条分支 在惯常的时刻里时而水枯 时而水涨 |
它们刚好在惯常的涨潮时间贮满了 |
|
多鱼的清水 |
|
随着不同的时辰和季节 |
|
时而灰混 时而清澄 |
|
People along the muddy banks no longer watch the tide slowly rise in the seven branches of the delta estuary of the river Ota. | 此时 大田川三角河口湾的七条分支里 潮水正在慢慢上涨 而人们不再沿着泥泞的堤岸 |
观赏涨潮的景色了 |
|
I meet you. I remember you. | 我遇见你 我记得你 |
You're destroying me. You're good for me. | 你害了我 你对我真好 |
How could I know this city was tailor-made for love? | 我怎么会怀疑这座城市 生来就适合恋爱呢 |
How could I know you fit my body like a glove? | 我怎么会怀疑 你天生就适合我的肉体呢 |
I like you. | 你中我的意 |
How unlikely. | 多了不起的事情 |
I like you. | 你使我高兴 |
How slow all of a sudden. | 突然 何等的缓慢 |
How sweet. | 何等的温柔 |
You cannot know. | 你不可能明白 |
I have time. | 我有时间 |
Please, devour me. | 我求你了 吞噬我吧 |
Deform me to the point of ugliness. | 把我弄得变形 直至丑陋不堪 |
Why not you? | 你为什么不这样 |
Why not you in this city and in this night so like other cities and other nights you can hardly tell the difference? | 在这座城市里 在今夜 这个与别的夜晚何其相似的良宵 你为什么不这样 |
I beg of you. | 我求你了 |
You have such beautiful skin. | 你的皮肤真是太好了 |
You! | 你... |
Yes, me. Surprised? | 我 是的 你会把我看得一清二楚 |
Are you completely Japanese or not? | 你是地地道道的日本人 或并不完全是日本人 |
Completely. I am Japanese. | 我是地地道道的日本人 |
Your eyes are green, aren't they? | 你有一双绿眼睛 是吗 |
Yes, I think they're green. | 哦 我想... 是的... 我想我的眼睛是绿色的 |
You're like a thousand women in one. | 你仿佛集一千名女子于一身 |
That's because you don't know me. | 那是因为你不了解我 |
That might not be the only reason. | 就是这个缘故 |
I don't mind being a thousand women in one for you. | 为了你而集一千名女子于一身 这倒并不使我不乐意 |
Listen. | 你听 |
It's 4:00. | 四点钟了 |
Why? | 怎么啦 |
I don't know who it is. | 我不知道这个人是谁 |
Every day he passes by at 4:00 and coughs. | 他每天清晨四点钟从这儿经过 而且 他还咳嗽 |
Were you here in Hiroshima? | 你 你当初在这里 在广岛 |
Of course not. | 不... 当然不在 |
That's right. | 哦 真是... |
How foolish of me. | 我真愚蠢 |
But my family was in Hiroshima. | 我的家 当时就在广岛 |
I was off fighting the war. | 我去打仗了 |
Lucky for you, eh? | 算你走运 是吗 |