english
stringlengths 0
3.27k
| non_english
stringlengths 0
13.3k
|
---|---|
Nevers? | 不 回巴黎 内韦尔 |
No, Paris. I'm never going back to Nevers. | 不 我永远不再回内韦尔 |
-永远不会 |
|
- Never? | -永远 |
- Never. | |
I was never younger than I was in Nevers. | 我一生中最年轻的时候是在内韦尔 |
Young in Nevers. | 年轻时在内韦尔 |
Young in Nevers. | 是的 年轻时在内韦尔 |
And mad in Nevers too. | 然而 在内韦尔曾一度发疯 |
You see, Nevers is the one city in the world -- the one thing in the world -- I dream of most at night | 你瞧 在这个世界上 内韦尔是我最魂牵梦萦的城市和对象 我连晚上做梦也最经常梦见它 |
and at the same time think about the least. | 同时 它却是我最少想念的事物 |
What was this madness of yours in Nevers like? | 你在内韦尔发疯是怎么回事 |
Madness is like intelligence. | 你知道 疯狂就同智慧一样 |
You can't explain it. | 是解释不清的 完全跟智慧一样 |
Just like intelligence. | 它一旦落在你身上 就占满了你的身心 |
It comes over you, consumes you, and then you understand. | 那时你就理解了它 但是 当它离开了你 |
But when it's gone, you no longer understand it at all. | 你压根儿就再也理解不了它喽 |
Were you full of hate? | 你那时候很凶狠吗 我发疯的时候就是挺凶狠的 |
That was my madness. I was mad with hate. | 我那时真是凶疯了 |
I felt I could make a career of hating. | 我觉得可以以凶狠来干一番事业 |
All I cared about was hating. | 我失去了理智 光知道凶狠待人 -你明白吗 |
Do you understand? | -明白 |
It's true. I guess you must understand that too. | 你的确也该懂得这种事 |
Did it ever happen to you again? | 你再也没有重新犯病吗 |
It's over. | 没有 已经结束了 是战争期间发生的事吗 |
During the war? | 战争刚结束的时候 |
Right after it. | |
Was that one of the hardships of life in France after the war? | 这是战后法国人生活中 所遇到的困难的一部分 |
You could say that. | 是的 可以这么说 |
When did this madness of yours pass? | 你那疯病是什么时候治好的 慢慢好起来的 后来 |
It went away little by little, and then when I had children, of course. | 当我有了孩子... 病也就不可避免地好了... 你说什么 |
What did you say? | 我说 慢慢好起来的 |
I said it went away little by little, and then when I had children, of course. | 后来 当我有了孩子... 病也就不可避免地好了... |
I'd like to spend a few days with you somewhere sometime. | 我真想同你一起到某个地方 呆上几天 就那么一次 |
Me too. | 我也这么想 |
To see you again today wouldn't really be "seeing you again." | 今天再见到你也谈不上是重逢 在如此短暂的时间内再见面 |
Such a short time doesn't count. | 并不是朋友叙旧 我希望与你再相聚 |
I really would like to. | |
It's because you know I'm leaving tomorrow. | 那是因为你知道我明天要动身了 |
That may be part of it. | 可能是出于这一原因 |
But it's as good a reason as any, isn't it? | 但这毕竟是理由之一 不是吗 |
The thought of never seeing you again in just a few hours -- | 一想到几个小时以后就再也见不到你... 永远也见不到你了... 我... |
You were easy to find in Hiroshima. | 在广岛 要重新找到你真是易如反掌 |
Is it a French film? | 拍的是一部法国影片 |
No. | 不 是一部国际性影片 |
International. | 有关和平的影片 |
It's about peace. | 拍完了吧 |
- Is it finished? | 对我来说 是的 我的戏拍完了 |
- It is for me. There are some crowd scenes left to shoot. | 他们还要拍些群众场面 |
There are lots of commercials for soap. | 还有不少肥皂广告片要拍 那... |
Maybe by pressing the point -- | 也许是努力地... 不错 是在努力地表现 |
Yes, maybe. | 这里 在广岛 |
Here in Hiroshima we don't make fun of films about peace. | 大家对和平题材的电影决不会掉以轻心 |
Are you tired? | 你累吗 |
No more than you. | 跟你一样 |
I've been thinking about Nevers in France. | 我想到了法国的内韦尔 |
I've been thinking about you. | 我也想念你 |
Is your flight still tomorrow? | 你依旧乘坐明天班机回国吗 -还是明天的班机 |
- Yes. | -非得明天走 |
- Without fail? Yes. The picture is behind schedule. | 是的 拍片进度已经耽误了 |
I was supposed to be in Paris a month ago. | 家里人在巴黎等我已有一个月了 |
You give me a tremendous desire to love. | 你使我产生十分强烈的爱的欲望 |
Always. | 总是... |
Short-lived affairs. | 萍水相逢的爱情... |
Me too. | 我也一样 |
It's not always this strong, and you know it. | 不 并不总是那么强烈的 这你知道 |
They say there's a storm coming before nightfall. | 好像天黑之前要下雷雨了 |
IF ONE A-BOMB EQUALS 20,000 ORDINARY BOMBS, | 如果一枚原子弹相当于两万枚普通炸弹 |
AND AN H-BOMB EQUALS 1,500 ATOMIC BOMBS, | 如果氢弹的杀伤力 相当于原子弹的一千五百倍 |
HOW MUCH DO THE 40,000 A-BOMBS AND H-BOMBS | 那么 目前世界上所制造的 |
CURRENTLY STOCKPILED IN THE WORLD EQUAL? | 四万枚原子弹和氢弹相当于多少 |
THEY ARE A TRIBUTE TO MAN'S SCIENTIFIC GENIUS. | 这种不可思议的成果归功于人的科学才智 |
BUT UNFORTUNATELY MAN'S POLITICAL INTELLIGENCE | 遗憾的是人的政治才能 |
IS 100 TIMES LESS DEVELOPED THAN HIS SCIENTIFIC INTELLIGENCE, | 比其科学才智差一百倍 |
AND FOR THAT REASON HE FORFEITS OUR RESPECT. | 我们已落到了无法赞赏人的地步 |
STOP THERMONUCLEAR TESTING! | 停止热核试验 |
I don't like to think about you leaving tomorrow. | 我不愿去想你明天就要启程了 |
I think I love you. | 我觉得 我爱上了你 |
You will come with me once more. | 你再跟我去一次吧 |
Are you afraid? | 你害怕了 |
*Sit down. | 请坐 |
Are you all alone in Hiroshima? | 你独自一人住在广岛吗 |
Where is your wife? | 你的妻子 她在哪儿 |
She's in Unzen, in the mountains. | 她在温泉那儿 |
I'm alone. | 在山上 我现在只身一人在这里 |
When is she coming back? | 她什么时候回来 |
In a few days. | 这几天 |
What is your wife like? | 你的妻子 她长得怎么样 |
Beautiful. | 很美 |
I'm a man who's happy with his wife. | 我是个跟妻子在一起过得很幸福的男人 |
I'm a woman who's happy with her husband. | 我是个跟丈夫在一起过得很幸福的女人 |
It would have been too easy. | 这原本就很容易理解的 |
- Don't you work in the afternoon? | -你下午不工作吗 |
- Yes, a lot. | -工作 事情很多 |
Mostly in the afternoon. | 尤其是在下午 |
This whole thing is ridiculous. | 这真是个荒诞的故事 |
Are you giving up your afternoon because of me? | 你是为了我而耗费了这一个下午的时间 |
What difference can it make? | 可是 你说 这会有什么结果呢 |
The man you loved during the war-- was he French? | 你在战争时期爱上的那个男人 |
是法国人吗 |